Norwich University Applied Research Institutes (NUARI) serves the national public interest through the study of critical national issues and the development of related educational and training programs. We conduct rapid research, develop and deploy needed technologies, address related policy and technology issues to enhance a national capability for preparedness and response.
Established in November 2002 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, NUARI accomplishes its mission through development of strategic alliances, partnerships, collaborations, and outreach programs with diverse public and private sector stakeholders; communities of governmental and non-governmental organizations, academic and research institutions; and business and industry associations and entities.
NUARI is comprised of five research institutes to accomplish its mission:
• Cyber Conflict Research Institute (CCRI)
• Defense Technologies Research Institute (DTRI)
• Institute for Advanced Sciences Convergence (IASC)
• Learning Technologies Research Institute (LTRI)
• International Clean Water Institute (ICWI)
Website link: http://nuari.org/